If you’re looking for a comprehensive, cost effective alternative to any type of facility, Reliable Personnel care is the choice for you.
Payroll & Bookkeeping
RPL recognise that some service user would wish to engage/employ a friend, family member or Individual person to look after their care and wondering how to manage the financial (Payroll) and maintaining records (Book-Keeping).
Our aim is to take the administrative burden of your carer’s payroll and maintaining records (book-keeping) away from you and any other family members living with stress free and not to worry about changes in increasing complexity of government legislation and regulations.
As RP is in care sector, with experience is able to provide you with this service specifically tailored to meet your exact and bespoke requirements.
- Payroll calculations (weekly, 2 weekly & monthly)
- Payment by Bacs
- Fully detailed payslips
- Overtime & Holiday calculations
- Automatic application of changes to Government legislation regarding Taxation,NI Contributions, Pensions etc.
- Automatic update of Tax codes following Budget Changes
- Management of SPP,SMP,SAP, Student loans, Court orders etc.
- Checking of P45s for new employees before system entry.
- Issue of P45s for leavers.
- Production of year end Tax returns, P60, P14 & P35.
- Preparation and processing of payments
- Posting and allocation of receipts payments
- Analysing and posting of petty cash payments
- Payroll journal entries
- Accruals and prepayments
- Bank reconciliations
If you need significant regular help with financial (Payroll) and maintaining records (Book-Keeping), Reliable personnel would be able to arrange for an account management group to visit you. Please call 0208 540 8660 for advice and more details.